Crimson & Cream Sale

PLEASE NOTE: The 99-cent sale starts on Monday, February 9, 2018. I'm sorry for the mix-up and apologize for the inconvenience.

A quick blast to let you know Crimson & Cream is on sale for 99 cents.  And, as always, every book in The Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy is free to read on Kindle Unlimited. Please spread the word if you get the chance.
I'm running ads with Robin Reads, Booksends, Fantasy Book Deals, and OTOH, books. I'll let you know how each ad performs in my next post.


Excerpt:
“What’s yer name, knave?”
“Jetsam.”
“What’re ye doin’ up in the weald, Jetsam?”
Jetsam remained silent, debating his answer.  What should I say?  The towering brute had little patience.  He raised the back of his hand and in a flash, struck Jetsam across the cheek.  “Well?”  Jetsam couldn’t come up with any lie better than the truth.
“I’m a runaway,” he blurted as his cheek turned rosy-red.

Comments