Another eBook Sale?

I know it seems like I've been running book sales every week, but this is the last one for this KDP cycle (I promise!). I saved the best for last; read the whole Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy--every damn book--for $2.99.

If you're interested, I'm running ads for this sale the next three days on Book Barbarian ($45), Fantasy Book Deals ($17), and Booksends ($50). I got rejected by ENT this time, but will try them again next sale. And someday, I'll work up the nerve to submit for a BookBub ad (they are pricey, and very discerning), so I probably shouldn't worry about spending the money when I'm unlikely to get picked anyway.

I try to share the results of my promotional experiences on this blog, but if you ever have a specific question, please let me know, and I'll be happy to try and answer. And if you have good advice to share, please do--I'm always interested in what works for others.

Now, here's a review of The Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy:

"When I learned that Warlock & Wyrm the third installment of the Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy was finished, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. C.M. Skiera has created a world with this trilogy that comes alive. By the end of the first book, Crimson & Cream, I was thoroughly invested and emotionally involved. I truly cared about the characters and what would happen to them. I ran the gamut of emotions while reading this trilogy, experiencing anger, happiness, relief, frustration, fear, disbelief, joy . . . I could go on.

I won't go into story plot with this review; I'll let that unfold for you as you read. Just know, if you are a fan of epic fantasies, then this is your trilogy. Master storytelling is hard to achieve, but you will find it here. Enjoy. I did." -- Jennifer Thompson, Amazon Author and reviewer.


Comments